Earth Custodians

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook is broken  (Read 285 times)

Thinking4me

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook is broken
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:16:37 PM »

what happens when "free speech vs lies" is being monetized... anybody not seeing the doomed side of competition might want to question this fallacy...

Truth has been out there for millennia, hidden in plain sight.

============================
Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook is broken and sets a goal to 'fix' fake news, hate and abuse on the site in 2018 in order to help an 'anxious and divided' world (01/2018)

Mark Zuckerberg has said his personal challenge for 2018 is to 'fix' Facebook
    In a Facebook post, he said he wanted the year to be one of 'self-improvement'
    Facebook is making 'too many errors' when enforcing policies, he added
    The platform has been repeatedly criticised in the last year for its attitude to removing extreme and abusive content
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5236233/Mark-Zuckerberg-fix-fake-news-Facebook-2018.html
The Electric Universe Theory has established that we all are - and that everything is - connected.

pennilessgal

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Re: Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook is broken
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 06:26:42 PM »

solution found: stop believing in the illusion that is materialism!!!!
If man was given the dominion over Nature it is precisely to find an escape from Darwinism.

Thinking4me

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Re: Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook is broken
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 06:49:39 PM »

I wonder how far down the controlling rabbit hole will have society to go before having an epiphany
The Electric Universe Theory has established that we all are - and that everything is - connected.