Earth Custodians

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Sacred Relationship vs Abusive Relationship  (Read 296 times)

EC Founder

• Administrator
  • Explorer
    • Earth Custodians
Sacred Relationship vs Abusive Relationship
« on: January 07, 2018, 03:22:48 PM »

finding healthy relationships out there is very challenging, and those who know are healing their selves.

===========================

“What makes Your Partner Abusive” is quite accurate,  but the descriptions are mere symptoms…  it is like just looking at the tip of the iceberg while neglecting what lies underneath it… the bottom line is that materialism has always used sex as a weapon,  materialism makes you think of possessing others in whatever fashion. We live in a society that is extremely, well utterly, abusive as a matter of fact. PTSD traumas abound and turn many neurotic. Highly revealing, and sure, some kind of day of reckoning is not a that far away anymore.

This is a  philosophical and spiritual issue above all. Materialism is a scourge killing all human rapports, and without  considering this, psychology will remain vain and futile. All good for psychiatry continually finding new mental diseases.

more/full blog
http://www.earthcustodians.net/blog/2018/01/08/sacred-relationship-vs-abusive-relationship/
No Monetary System Can Match The Generosity Of Earth! http://www.earthcustodians.net

pennilessgal

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Re: Sacred Relationship vs Abusive Relationship
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 06:28:44 PM »

indeed Celine, I do not know any healthy relationship around me... most people are emotionally broken or into more ego/materialistic pursuits to avoid the Truth but pretend to feel great
If man was given the dominion over Nature it is precisely to find an escape from Darwinism.

Thinking4me

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Re: Sacred Relationship vs Abusive Relationship
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 06:47:27 PM »

yeah, I too admit to being kinda emotionally broken. My healing is my 1st focus
The Electric Universe Theory has established that we all are - and that everything is - connected.