Earth Custodians

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Billionaires Explaining To You Why A College Degree Is Useless  (Read 103 times)

Thinking4me

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Billionaires Explaining To You Why A College Degree Is Useless
« on: September 28, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »

I am just posting this excerpt because it really deserves a serious debate... while there is a comedic element in it , there is also a very TRAGIC one. 

These billionaires' conclusions are the evidence that society would better if embracing resource based economies... 5K years of mankind history to get this!?

===========================

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

Of course billionaires would not tell openly they have clearly doomed humanity, because they would not have to become the Titanics of our global economic system if they had not borrowed up to their ears and beyond, so that their business ventures could cannibalize the markets. But meanwhile, they play the gurus and trash college degrees and have fun doing it and the world admire them even more. What is wrong with this picture, any idea?

Yes indeed, reality is stranger than fiction!  NO one is going to win this run up for profits and humanity will pay the heavy price for understanding too late why a total systemic breakdown is today in the cards.  We can cynically thank the credit rating agencies for having done an excellent job, canít we?

Warren Buffet is right in a way: the price is what we pay, the value is what we get!

WATCH VIDEO AND FULL ARTICLE IF NOT DONE YET
http://www.earthcustodians.net/blog/2017/09/14/billionaires-explaining-to-you-why-a-college-degree-is-useless/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:12:03 PM by Thinking4me »
The Electric Universe Theory has established that we all are - and that everything is - connected.