Earth Custodians

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: EC' Spirituality  (Read 136 times)

pennilessgal

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
EC' Spirituality
« on: May 01, 2017, 11:48:23 AM »

I am glad to read in your latest column , Programmable Cashless Servitude, that you will be soon elaborating on the spirituality ECs recognized as the pillars of reality. EC needs to stand out, and what makes it different from Zeitgeist and the World Charter organizations.

If man was given the dominion over Nature it is precisely to find an escape from Darwinism.

Thinking4me

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
Re: EC' Spirituality
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 02:51:41 PM »

yes, I have noticed that Zeitgeist wants to distance itself from any metaphysical or spiritual label, and rather seems atheistic. But nowhere have I read that followers must be atheists to support the movement. I personally do not mind as long as goals converge.

The Electric Universe Theory has established that we all are - and that everything is - connected.

EC Founder

• Administrator
  • Explorer
    • Earth Custodians
Re: EC' Spirituality
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »

yes, I will very soon Pennilessgal... I completely agree that EC must stand out and show that the merging of spirituality and materialism is a Natural Law onto itself. That Matter and Spirit are same: indeed the temptation to use it to CON people is certainly huge because the average people cannot wrap their minds around such an Idea. Though the more are able to, the less evil in the world.

(Mind) control stems from a metaphysical divide operating within, that is why the any form of power laughs all the way long when we fight among each others because most will not see where the divide originated from. But it is all there: God is within. Evil is separation.

whoever runs the scam is UNimportant, it is in every belief system.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:03:06 PM by EC Founder »
No Monetary System Can Match The Generosity Of Earth! http://www.earthcustodians.net